Data processing information
Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13, EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
The EU Reg. 2016/679 (“European Regulation regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection and respect for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- Purpose, legal basis of the treatment for which the data are intended
The data processing is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at processing the contact requests made by you through the institutional website: www.relatech.com.
- Provision of data, refusal and revocation
The provision of your data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the contact requests made by you and any manifestation of refusal (or withdrawal of consent) to the processing involves the impossibility of following up the requests.
- Source from which the data come
The data processing takes place on the basis of specific requests deriving by filling in the form on https://www.relatech.com/contacts/
- Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in analogue (paper) and digital (by means of IT tools), in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 in the matter of security measures, by the Data Controller and / or the subjects specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of articles 29 GDPR 2016/679; in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to the release of free and explicit consent, expressed in the form you filled in. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical, physical security and confidentiality of the data. The treatment is carried out by internal and external personnel adequately trained and designated for the performance of specific activities. The data collected for sending requests will be kept for the purposes for which they are provided and in any case for a period not exceeding 6 months.
- Nature of the data
The following are processed: the general contact data (name, surname, company, e-mail, subject, message) transmitted through the website www.relatech.com.
- Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The collected data will not be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, without prejudice to the communications necessary to external Data Processors delegated to manage the requests received.
- Transfer of personal data to a third country
No transfer to third countries is foreseen.
- Identification details of the HOLDER
DENOMINATION: RELATECH S.P.A. in the person of the legal representative
VAT no.: 03267710964
REGISTERED OFFICE: VIA ANGUISSOLA, 23 – 20146 MILAN (MI)
OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS: VIA ERCOLE MARELLI, 165 – 20099 SESTO SAN GIOVANNI (MI) TELEPHONE: +39022404909
- Identification details of the Data Protection Officer – DPO:
DENOMINATION: AL.MA S.R.L. in the person of Alessandro Ferrari
VAT no.: 01137540314
LEGAL AND OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS: VIA TAMBARIN, 8 / E – 34077 RONCHI DEI LEGIONARI (GO)
- Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
No automated decision-making process is adopted, including the profiling referred to in art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, in accordance with articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- b) obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- d) obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- e) obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- f) oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
- h) ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time (even if the revocation will make it impossible to continue the relationship), without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- j) propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The rights referred to in letters a) to i) can be exercised through a written request sent to the Data Controller.